- What information do we collect?
When you visit our website, you may be providing us with two types of information:
You agree that the contest organizer may validate your phone number through an electronic process called "pinging". The purpose for this process is to ensure that the phone number that is registered is a real phone number for entry into the prize draw and direct marketing purposes.
- personal information you knowingly choose to disclose to us, e.g., your name, mailing and email addresses and telephone number which you provide to us during the registration process for the Lucky Draw; and
- website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our website.
- What do we use your personal information for?
The personal information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To promote and market products or services offered by us, our sponsors/partners and our clients;
- To improve on our website;
- To enable us to send periodic emails and/or newsletters, and to contact you via any media pertaining to updates and information on products or services offered by us, our sponsors/partners and our clients;
- To enable our sponsors/partners to contact you directly via any media, on their products and services; and
- To transfer, sell or assign such information to any entity to which we divest all or a portion of our business, or to such of our clients as we deem appropriate.
- Will your personal information be passed on to any third parties?
We treat the personal information that you have provided to us confidentially. We do not release any of your data for identification or convey it to third parties if you have not given your explicit consent permitting us to do so. However, please note that we will release your personal information if required to do so by law, including without limitation, by search warrant, subpoena or court order. In the event that you have provided information directly to our sponsors, such data will be subject to the respective privacy policies of our sponsors. We shall not be held responsible for the protection of the information supplied by you directly to our sponsors.
- Can your personal data for identification be updated, corrected or deleted?
You can have your account corrected, deleted or deactivated by sending an email to email@example.com. However, please keep in mind that once you have deleted or deactivated your account, your user alternatives regarding our range of services will then be limited to those of a non-member.
- What security measures are put in place to protect your personal information against loss, misuse or alteration?
The security of your personal information is our utmost priority. We store and protect all personal information that you submit to us in accordance with high security standards and to the best of our knowledge.
The information is filed in a databank server by storing the user entries. This server meets all current standards corresponding to safety precautions. It is protected not only against digital but also physical attacks.
- What else should you know about data protection?
We do not assume responsibility for the publication of the information due to errors during transmission or due to unauthorised access by third parties. You should be aware that information which you voluntarily reveal over the Internet, for example, in discussion forums, via e-mail or in chat rooms can be used by others. We do not monitor the actions of our visitors and registered users. If you reveal personal information, you do so at your own risk and understand that this information can be collected and used by others. Whether you receive unwanted messages or not is up to you because you alone are responsible for the concealment of your e-mail address.
- Changes in our policy
- Who to contact?